Before completing the form, please read carefully the following:
Statement of Aims
EurECA aims to:
- encourage contact between Christian organizations in the field of education across Europe;
- be a European forum for debate in Christian education;
- encourage international exchange among Christians in education including through literature and media;
- be a professional organization in specific areas, e.g. in the development of an educational philosophy and pedagogy with a biblical basis.
These aims will be realized mainly through conferences, working committees, literature and media.
Members of EurECA may be:
- Educational organizations and committees who recognize the basis of faith and the general work of EurECA as well as its constitution;
- Individuals who especially wish to engage themselves in working towards the aims of EurECA.
The Board will consider all applications for membership and will submit them to the next General Assembly for consideration and approval.